Thursday, February 9, 2012

Progress

Well what can I say I really suck at sticking to a regime, not only did I not make it one day, I hardly made it till lunch time. In my defense I do wonder whether these books take into consideration student life styles, to be honest I don't think so. Went to a student mentor training in which they provided lunch, quite healthy I have to say but it was sandwiches and it literally was saying eat me!!!! Therefore to make it more manageable for myself by incorporating bread, I will be sensible and eat more healthier options of bread i.e. not white bread, but wholegrain bread. I figured with my cravings I only need to eat bread in the morning to sustain myself through the day. So more or less it is still a detox..... Yeah I know I ain't a dietian but I am a sucker for bread!

So lets continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment