Friday, October 12, 2012

Distraction to a Procrastinator



It has come to my attention, that being a procrastinator is tough, not only are you always looking for an excuse to do something else; you end up achieving almost nothing. (It is surprising that I have made it through uni). This assumption came to me only minutes ago, when I still haven't finishing reading my journal article, I just thought I could figure out the ending from what I have read.

So as a token of good faith and kindness I am going to pass on my distraction to you:
I have started reading online magazines and I have to say they are rather refreshing than flicking through the glossy magazines that you get from the supermarket, yes they have fashion and beauty tips and who is sleeping with who, but you don't find such articles as "When guys just want to be friends" or "how to make the most delicious peanut butter chocolate cake", seriously these articles that I am finding are hellishly more interesting than the typical articles talking about how to get a guy to like you.

I have decided everything I  find awesome I am going share it with you, and if you start getting addicted just like me, I take no responsibility for my actions!
Here are a few that I happened to have found today:
  •  If you are not a Liam Neeson fan you have not lived
  •  To be honest I fully agree that over-sharing on certain personal thing is too much!
Talk soon

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment