Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Procrastionation Day 16th October



Well well, it seems to have been sometime since I had enough material to warrant a procrastination blog post! I have come to admire people who are very consistent at blogging, it is no easy task to say the least. I find that I will only blog about something that inspires me or that I really just want to share with the world cause it made me smile and I definitely all about sharing the laughter.

So since my wardrobe tamming is taking longer than a week I thought I would give a little peak at what I have been reading over the past month, so enjoy this mini adventure!

  • This post about how you feel about you ex had a little bit of truth to it for me, what about you?
  • I realised that I unconsciously do this, but we should always surround ourselves with powerful like minded people; because it will make us better!
  • It was really kind of mind blowing to read this article on how the current and past generation are dealing with competition of popularity.
  • As I don't want kids, reading about what parents shouldn't say to non parents made me become more frustrated with people who say these things constantly to me.

Some food for thought really, a bit of light blog reading; but remember enjoy your day and that even though you are procrastinating you are education yourself too!

Peace

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment