Saturday, January 14, 2012

House Hunting

After looking at my new years resolutions I did find one thing I should have inclued pronto, that is find a house to live in! I have the knack for moving every 6months to a year, there are always reasons i.e. too far from uni and/or the lease is running out and no one wants to renew it..
Now what comes as a difficulty is that I have a meow meow, shes pretty sweet and does have some slight abandonment issues but otherwise it is safe to say that I love her to bits.. The next part is trying to find someone or people to agree with me having a cat, I have a few options to look at old flatties, moving with a friend and even just live with randoms; but what depletes my options is that I need to be out of the house by the 31st of Jan, which is the end of this month. So randoms is looking more suitable unfortunately, so Trademe here I come and fingers crossed somebody takes me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment