Saturday, January 14, 2012

Procrastination

Like anyone who starts out with new years resolutions you always find that you end up procrastinating somewhere along the line.. Currently I am suppose to be reading over my notes for leadership for summer school which is back tomorrow (sometimes I do wonder to myself why do I do summer school!) But I find myself uploading photos from my new years trip on facebook and reading my vogue beauty book which my facebook wifey lent to me, why is it the we procrastinate? So for procrastination sake here is a definition I found off wikipedia;

"Procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt and crisis, severe loss of personal productivity, as well as social disapproval for not meeting responsibilities or commitments. These feelings combined may promote further procrastination"

Yeah.... the definition is a bit intense, so I define procrastination as just really not in the mood/wanting to do what you have to do. Also for your procrastinators out there, if you enjoy a good laugh and somewhat thought provoking watch Jenna Marbles on YouTube. I was recommended to watch by my two friends Bex and Trish, she has some amazing point and makes it funny at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment